Alentejo is a Magna Natura composition worked by master craftsmen to become a unique and significant representation of the moment experienced by the designer. It is a timeless work of art, designed to serve as a candlestick. More than an owner, Alentejo will have a caretaker until, finally, it is passed on to the next generation.
With elegant design, brushed steel becomes starlight reflection on the cork oaks, merged with corkwood, in tune with a curvy hills landscape.
The two cork oaks then stand proud in this piece as they did on that lucky night when they revealed themselves.
All images are representative, each of the 100 pieces is truly unique, taking advantage of the irreproducible visual characteristics of corkwood.
Dimensions 180 x 280 mm
Weight 1250 gr (approx.)
Limited edition 100 numbered pieces
Composition stainless steel and pure cork
Final note Magna Natura excels in using corkwood in its natural state.
The piece does not require extraordinary attention for conservation and cleaning, requiring only some basic care.
- Although cork has some characteristics that repel dust, it is advisable to gently clean it monthly with a soft utensil.
- Do not subject it to contact with abrasive or blunt materials to avoid causing structural damage.
- This is a natural product, due to its nature, especially on the more woody side, some small parts may spontaneously come loose. This is how cork evolves and acquires its own identity.
- Do not expose the part to humid environments or in direct contact with liquids. In case of spillage, use absorbent material to contain the liquid as soon as possible. In spills other than water, cleaning must be completed with a soft, damp cloth to remove the remaining liquid and allowing it to dry naturally.
- Do not use cleaning products that are aggressive and corrosive or abrasive pads of any kind.
Stainless steel part
- It should be cleaned with a cloth moistened with household cleaning products, non-aggressive or corrosive.